Ebay banner

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Exercise, reading and music

I know it's a horrible cliché but if there was one thing anyone could give me it would be more time. I have finally managed to upload a couple of pictures from the weekend's visit to the Wimpole Estate in Cambridgeshire, but seem to have had precious little time for much else, particularly exercise.



As you can see from the blue slies in the pictures above, the weather was perfect for a winter walk. Unfortunately it's been considerably more dreary following the weekend and I now have a wet and windy drive to the airport ahead of me as I'm off to Germany for 3 days.

My travel profile has reduced dramatically over the past 12 months, but one of the perks of travel is that I do get time on the plane to read and listen to my iPod. I've just started 'News From Nowhere' by William Morris so can hopefully make some good progress through that, and have also transferred my recent CD purchases to my iPod. I've actually managed to listen to a couple of them and 'Hot Rats' by Frank Zappa is particularly good.

My New Year's exercise plans have already fallen by the wayside. Hopefully though I'll be able to get out on the mountain bike again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...