Ebay banner

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Sunset over docklands, and a bit of India

Having had to work at Canary Wharf yesterday, I had planned to leave at a reasonable time so my trip back to West Berkshire wouldn't mean that I got back too late. Unfortunately though I did end up leaving later thna planned, but my reward was a fantastic sunset, which thre an incredible light over docklands.

Clifford Chance Building, Canary Wharf, London Docklands

Since my last update I've also been to India. This was a much better trip than the last time I visited back in 2007 during monsoon season. Although the majority of the trip was business, and involved taking an air-conditioned taxi from one air-conditioned building to another, I did get out and about a bit, and had some fantastic food. I don't have any pictures of the food, but do have some of the air conditioned buildings.




View from the Westin Hotel, Pune

Artwoek in the Westin Hotel lobby, Pune

Stonewater Grill, Pune

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...