Ebay banner

Sunday 4 March 2012

More London Mews

For the handful of people who read this regularly, or whenever I manage to get around to posting, you'll know that I have a slight penchant for mews. The picture below is of Elnathan Mews, just off Warwick Avenue, not far from where I work when I'm in the London office. I thought it looked pretty spectacular on this sunny day and, unusually, no cars in view at all.

Elnathan Mews, London W9

The more time I spend in London, the more I like it. The great thing is that the possibilities for finding new places are almost endless. I've also started looking back at lost London, finding out about long lost railways, rivers and buildings. There are hundreds of books on the subject, a few of which are below.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...