Ebay banner

Friday 9 March 2012

London mews, SW7

I managed to get some "space" time again this week in London. Travelling back from a meeting at Canary Wharf, I got off the tube early and walked from Westminster to Kensington. It's a route that I've done most of before, but as luck would have it there were construction works forcing me to take a detour through Knightsbridge backstreets, and you guessed it, some more London mews. I caught these ones just as the sun was setting. A beautiful area, very quiet, away from all the hustle and bustle of the main roads.

Ennismore Gardens Mews, London SW7

Ennismore Gardens Mews, London SW7

Unnamed mews, London SW7
Princes Gate Mews, London SW7

Holy Trinity, Brompton


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...