Ebay banner

Thursday 7 April 2011

A pleasant evening bike ride

It's not often that I feel compelled to post twice in a day on this blog, but after my hard day battling the demons of finance processes, I managed to escape on a bike ride. Whilst I didn't have my camera with me again, I did have my phone which takes pictures ... sort of. These are not the best quality snaps in the world but they do convey the sense of space and wonderful weather we are enjoying at the moment. My bike ride was only 13 miles along a mix of road and off-road, but some sticky mud patches to negotiate along with some hills which I'm sure get steeper every time I go up them.



I might try and fit in a longer ride over the weekend but apparently the garage needs cleaning out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...