Ebay banner

Saturday 11 June 2011

More London mews

Following on from the blog post that I did earlier in the week which featured one of London's fantastic mews, Kynance Mews, it's now time to document a bit of my return journey from the restaurant. Turning off the Fulham Road and heading back north, I came across Redbridge Mews, which looked even more enticing that the earlier ones I'd seen. What struck me most about these was the elaborate entrance. As I walked through it to the corner I expected it to perhaps finish in a short cul-de-sac, but on turning the corner was taken aback to see how far the mews stretched on.

Entrance to Redcliffe Mews

I wonder what's round the corner ...

Wow !!

and wow again !!

I did stop by at yet another mews on the way back, Cranley Mews, but by this time it was getting dark and my pictures do not do it justice so I'll have to return another day.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...