Ebay banner

Friday 16 January 2015

A short Urban Wander around Queen's Park and Kensal Green, London

Unfortunately I had nowhere near enough time to do this area justice, and only managed the briefest of urban wanders during a short lunch break.

I've posted about the Kensington Gasworks previously when I wandered along the Grand Union Canal, but had not seen the works from this side before. The view is across the Kensal Green Cemetery.

Kensington Gasworks, London
Kensington Gasworks, London

This was a curious old van. I've seen ones similar to this used as coffee shops, but this one just seemed to be full of cardboard boxes, with a foliage trim to the windscreen. Maybe it's work in progress and will transform into something wonderful.

Old Citroen Van, Queen's Park, London
Old Citroen Van, Queen's Park, London

Not sure who the shadow is in the picture ... ok, well maybe I do. A shame as it was a lovely old VW Van. Maybe I should try and airbrush myself out.

Old VW Campervan, Queen's Park, London
Old VW Campervan, Queen's Park, London

There you go, I said it was brief. Until next time ...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...